Terms of Service
1. General Terms
1.2. User/s are granted the status of Lender/Member, immediately after registration and acceptance of the terms of this agreement. Members are allowed to carry out Lending transactions and use other services of the Finalmente Global only after completing the registration procedure.
1.3. If the Member/User does not accept any one of the conditions contained in this Agreement or doubt that he/she will adhere or agree to all the conditions, the user has to terminate the registration.
1.4. All Lending transactions carried out by Finalmente Global are not disclosed to third parties and information pertaining to transactions remain strictly confidential.
1.5. Each Lender/Member can have only one account. Should any User/Member be found to be in violation of this, the respective User account/s will be blocked together with their referrals and all funds will be forfeited for violation of this requirement.
2. Terms of this Agreement2.1. The use of all resources and services of this platform is possible only if, all the conditions of this agreement are accepted. Members/Users automatically confirms full acceptance of his/her direct responsibility for the observance, adherence and fulfilment of all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. All Rights and Duties of Finalmente Global3.1. Shall use Lended funds/membership fees paid of the Member/User/Lender for the intended purpose as it deems fit.
3.2. Carry out payments of profits in accordance with the terms of the various plans.
3.3. Perform to the best of its ability, payments on-time or within given time frame, in accordance with this agreement.
3.4. Finalmente Global is not responsible for the possible technical malfunctions of electronic payment systems and features. All transactions associated with the deposit and/or withdrawal of funds to the account of the electronic payment system/s used by Finalmente Global are irreversible and final.
3.5. Finalmente Global, it’s directors, associates and/or employees do not bear personal responsibility for operations executed incorrectly and/or accounts improperly prepared personally by the User/Member.
3.7. The website, all information it contains, including technical tools are privately owned by Finalmente Global and protected by copyright law.
4. All Rights and Duties of Users/Members and Lenders4.1. The User/Member, while completing the registration form and process, is personally responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
4.2. The User/Member is obliged to check each transaction via his/her account. In case of detecting any inaccuracies and discrepancies the User/Member has the right to ask for assistance of the support team.
4.3. All resources and services provided by Finalmente Global are to be used only for Lending activities. In case of copyright infringement (damage to the website, copying of materials, etc.) the User/Member will be prosecuted and his/her account will be blocked together with all funds that was in said personal account on the platform.
4.4. The User/Member gives his/her consent to personal data processing and record keeping in accordance with current legislation. This validation will be carried out after User/Member’s registration.
5. Force Majeure5.1. In case of force majeure (legislative change, natural disasters, military situation, etc.), Finalmente Global reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend its activities for an indefinite period. Such circumstances can not be subject of influence from both Finalmente Global and/or the User/Member. Force majeure implies unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.
6. Introduction of Amendments and Additions6.1. This Agreement may be reviewed by Finalmente Global, it’s directors and or legal counsel at any time. Amendments and additions may be introduced in this Agreement, which will be published in this section and it will be the User/Member's responsibilitiy to view such changes.
7. Termination of the Contract/Agreement and/or Account Deleting7.1. Termination of the Contract between Finalmente Global and any User/Member may be initiated by either party. Finalmente Global is empowered to terminate the Contract/Agreement with the User/Member in case of his/her violation of the rules and terms of the existing Agreement, which includes account blocking.
7.2. The User/Member may terminate the Agreement, by giving two (2) weeks’ notice of intentions to cancel and withdraw all funds.
8. Advertising Services
8.1 We have a zero tolerance policy against the promotion of hate, racism, politics, drugs, alcohol, gambling, pornography, scam, spam, or anything else we deem to be unethical, hurtful or dishonest.
8.2 We do not allow advertisements from websites that contain popups or malware or want to install any programs or applications on the user's device.
8.3 We also do not allow advertisements from unsecure URLs (URLs that start with http://, as opposed to secure ones, that start with https://).
8.4 By setting up an advertising campaign with us, you agree NEVER to add any website, text or banner that includes anything from the list above.
8.5 We reserve the right to remove any advertising campaign that we deem in breach of our terms and conditions, or for any other reason whatsoever we may decide the advertisement to be inappropriate for our site.
8.6 We also reserve the right to cancel running advertising campaigns in the event they become uncompliant with our advertising rules during their run.